Donnerstag, 4. November 2010

Just a bike ?

Dear Bike riders,
There are two things about bikes that really fascinate me.
Maybe things a person never pays attention at.
U ever drove ur Bike in the dark?
I did few weeks a go for the first time.
I was frightened maybe because I am only 15 but there was also this great feeling .
The feeling of total Freedom.
Just me ,my bike and the Music I listened to ( I think it was the Fray).
And the moon shining above me.
After a few minutes I forgot that I was frightened .
And I looked at the road beside me . I drove under this big lantern .
And I saw the shadow of me and my bike.
And over and over again it came from behind itself and overran itself.
I didn´t get this out of my head for the next week.
Maybe this is the Important Thing in life?
To overrun yourself over and over again.
To get out from the dark.
The second Thing is .
Driving . Simply pushing down the pedals of ur Bike.
There are 2 ways to do that.
First slowly and then fast trying to get quicker.
Or push them constantly with medium power.
U will recognize that the 2nd way is the easiest.
U will get faster and faster and it´l get easier with the time so u can beginn to drive faster with less energy but consatnt.
So maybe this is also about Life?
U have to give constant power in what u are doing .
Don´t rely on the fast ;oments in ur life.
Work everyday on your goals.

So that was it.
Surprising how much u can learn from riding a bike ;)
<3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen